Cycling UK are hosting a FREE Networking Event in Perth as part of a series of events being held across Scotland for community cycling
groups. This is for anyone interested in local grassroots cycling projects, community cycling opportunities, organisations that hosted Big Bike
Revival events, national cycling organisations, Cycling UK affiliated groups and Member groups.
Wednesday 27th September, 5:30pm – 8pm
The Bike Station Perth (284 High St, Perth PH1 5QS)
To book a free space, please go to the event page here
Attendees can expect:
- A warm welcome, tea coffee and snacks
- Introduction from Cycling UK
- Presentations from local Big Bike Revival participants
- Interactive sessions to help support your groups
- National cycling organisations and local cycling groups
- What’s coming up in the Cycling UK calendar
- Lots of opportunities to network and share knowledge.
Event tickets are limited and issued on a first come, first serve basis.